We’re so excited to begin regathering our church in-person again! Every month for the rest of 2020, we will have a monthly in-person Sunday service, and church online will be available every week.
When you and your family are comfortable regathering, we’ll be ready for you! Every in-person service will be safe, spacious, and sanitized. Mark your calendars to join us on these dates:
In-Person Regathering Schedule
Sunday Service, December 6, 6 PM
Christmas Eve Eve, December 23
Meeting at Highland Park Church
Family Ministries Building
4730 Lakeland Highlands Road, Lakeland, FL 33813
All offerings at these monthly services will go to help us complete our new church building! For more information on the new building project and how you can be involved, visit access.tv/legacy.
Are seating reservations required?
You will not need to reserve your seat. Seating will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Physical distanced seating is available in the auditorium with assistance by our ushers.
What sanitization measures will be in place?
Our team will frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we will sanitize the auditoriums before all services. Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building, and we are working to make Sundays a touch-free experience for you! Our host church has also installed a high efficiency air filtration system to create even cleaner environments.
What about face coverings?
Out of consideration for the health and safety of others, we ask that everyone attending in-person services wear a face covering. Face coverings will be available for you as you walk in the door. In order to help facilitate a safe environment to worship, our entire team will be wearing face coverings as they serve.
What if I am considered “high-risk”?
If you or someone in your family is considered “high-risk” for severe illness, we encourage you to continue worshipping with us online.
What if I don't feel comfortable gathering in person yet?
We completely understand, and we want you to feel comfortable. We invite you to worship with us online! Our in-person gatherings will be streamed on Facebook Live.
Remember, wherever we gather, in-person and online, we are gathered in Jesus’ name!
If any of the following applies to you, please worship with us online:
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.
- In the last 14 days you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have contact with anyone known to have COVID-19. Symptoms include:
- A fever of 100.4 degrees or more.
- A cough or sore throat.
- Shortness of breath.
Access Kids In-Person Plan
Access Kids services will be available at each of our gatherings for kids birth – 5th Grade.
Here are some additional steps we are taking to keep our Access Kids environments safe and fun for your family!
- During this time, we will have reduced classroom capacities for each of our environments.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be limited to one parent per household to reduce traffic in the kids’ areas.
- Everyone entering the Access Kids area will perform a temperature check, answer several health-related questions, and use hand sanitizer before proceeding to check-in.
- Anyone with a 100.4 degree temperature or higher, or showing symptoms of sickness will be asked to worship with us online.
- To help make this a touchless experience, a member of the Access Kids Check-In Team will assist families with check-in.
- As usual, a team member will escort your child to their class.
- All Access Kids team members will wear masks during the entirety of the service. Elementary-aged children will be wearing face coverings.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout all Access Kids areas will be implemented. All kids’ areas and toys will be disinfected before each service to ensure the safest environment possible for your family.
Prayer + Care
Prayer is our first response, not our last resort. We’d love to pray for you and your needs. Ask for prayer and our prayer team will pray for you specifically throughout the week.
If you’re in need of assistance, please let us know at access.tv/care.
Serve + Give
If you’re in a position to be able to serve, we’ll keep you updated with opportunities.
Because of your generosity, we’re able to operate in a way that allows us to give without hesitation in times of need and crisis. That’s exactly what we’re doing now and will continue to do. If you feel led to financially be a part of our COVID-19 outreach efforts, you can give at access.tv/give!
True life change happens in the context of relationships. Access Groups provide an opportunity for you to engage with a group of people who you can be real with. Everyone needs a group to grow, so join or lead one that matches your passions and get involved.
Our fall semester is currently open online and in-person, and now is the perfect time to register your group! Click the button below to let us know you’d like to lead a group.