3 John 2 // Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
You are only as healthy as your soul.
4 Elements of a Healthy Soul:
- Genesis 2:9 // The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
- Matthew 11:29 // Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
- Genesis 2:15 // The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
- Ecclesiastes 9:10 // Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.
- Colossians 3:23 // Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord,
- Genesis 2:16-17 // And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”
- Genesis 2:18 // The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”